Heating Maintenance in Cody, WY
Heating System Tune-Ups & Annual Maintenance in the Big Horn Basin
Having your heating system tuned up and maintained on a regular basis can help it last longer and provide you with more reliable heat. At Big Horn Heating & Cooling, our expert technicians provide reliable heating maintenance in Powell and the surrounding areas.
Our customers choose us because we:
- Provide quality & reliable heating maintenance
- Offer upfront pricing & upfront services
- Offer same day appointments & 24/7 emergency services
- Come to your home with a team of technicians
- Offer service & maintenance on all types of heating systems
Signs It's Time for Heating Maintenance
It can be difficult to know when your heating system needs to be serviced. However, there are a few tell-tale signs that can indicate it's time for heating maintenance.
It's time for heating maintenance if:
- The heater is turning on and off frequently — If your heater is constantly turning on and off, it can indicate that your system is struggling to keep up with the amount of heat you are trying to use. This can be a sign that your system needs to be serviced.
- The heater is not keeping your home warm — If your heater is running but your home is still cold, it can indicate that there is a problem with your system. It could be something simple, like a dirty filter, or something more serious, like a problem with the blower motor.
- You notice a burning or electrical smell coming from your heater — If you notice a burning or electrical smell coming from your heater, it can indicate that there is a problem with your system. It could be something as simple as a loose wire or something more serious, like a short in the electrical system.
- Your heater is making loud noises — Loud banging or grinding noises coming from your heater can indicate that there is an issue with the moving parts. It could be something as simple as a loose bolt or something more serious, like a problem with the blower motor.
- You notice a decrease in the amount of hot water your heater provides — If you notice that your heater is struggling to keep up with the amount of hot water you need, it can indicate that there is a problem with your system. It could be something as simple as a dirty filter or something more serious, like a problem with the water source.
Schedule heating maintenance in Powell by calling (307) 207-5525 or contacting us online.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services.
We make HVAC services affordable with financing.
Talk to our HVAC team today during a free estimate.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours, so neither should you.
Keep Your Heating System Running Smoothly
Regular maintenance can help keep your heating system running smoothly and provide you with reliable heat. Our technicians provide thorough heating maintenance in Powell to ensure your system is in top shape.
Our maintenance services include:
- Thermostat calibration
- Lamp replacement
- Filter replacement
- Safety inspections
- Annual maintenance
We perform a full inspection of your system to ensure there are no leaks or cracks in the system and that all of the moving parts are functioning properly. We also calibrate your thermostat to ensure it is set to the correct temperature and replace any worn out parts. Our maintenance service can help keep your system running efficiently and provide you with reliable heat throughout the winter.
“100% Recommend for residential and commercial use.”- Worland C.
“Definitely on my 'keeper" list of good service people!”- Al S.
“Thanks again for all the hard work!”- Brandon W.
“Highly recommend!”- Vivian K.